Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Happy Easter

The colourful patterns in our new Sunny collection are perfect for summer but also spring & easter themed layouts.  Check out Monique's gorgeous page below.




Monique Liedtke


Hello Imaginisce fans! Can you believe it's almost Easter? I'm still waiting for Winter to kick in, as we haven't had a real Winter's day here in The Netherlands at all! But I guess that's out of the question for this year as the sun is shining and although it's still too cold to sit outside in my garden, Spring is clearly upon us. So when I saw today's feature was "Spring or Easter" I happily pulled out the brightly colored "Sunny" collection and got started.

Here's what I created, not using any real Spring/Easter papers at all, but with the beautiful papers of the Sunny collection and with some help of my beloved Silhouette Cameo I easily created this Easter layout: 


Each year on Easter morning my kids go hunting for chocolate Easter eggs and bunnies my hubby and I hid the evening before; sometimes outside in the garden en sometimes in our house, depending on the weather. And although my kids are 11, 16 and 19 years old they all enjoy this tradition very very much! 

I love the "Happy Easter" title I found in the Silhouette store because of the fun bunny ears and eyes on the "E". I used some pink American Crafts cardstock to cut it from. 


I also cut the word "bunny" and the little chicken with my Silhouette and added a little Imaginisce word sticker for the finishing touch. The strip with the colorful triangles on the right of the photo is one of the fun die-cuts in the Sunny collection: 


To create the tags I used a punch from my stash: 


The little banner was hand cut and the puffy sticker is from Imaginisce's "Let's Travel" collection: 


With the addition of some stamped sentiments and the date and a few drops of ink my page was finished. Hope you like it! 

Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned papers, word sticker, die-cut (Sunny collection), American Crafts: cardstock, twine, stamp. 

For a good look at the "Sunny" collection hop over to this blog post and scroll down a little. 

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today. Wishing you a wonderful day!

Monique


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails