Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Travel Clipboard

Wrapping up our craft week is this amazing travel clipboard idea created by Monique.




Hi Imaginisce fans! Are you just as excited as I am about the new Imaginisce summer collection "Sunny"?! I love this collection so much, ideas keep popping up in my mind and I just wish I could sit down and play with this fun collection for the entire week!

Over the weekend I've done quite a couple of projects already and today I want to show you one of them: a decorated clipboard. I decided on decorating this clipboard to collect ideas for our family summer vacation. We have no idea yet what we're going to do this summer, or rather, we have too many ideas but we just can't decide and pick one. All 5 of us want to do something else and now we're kind of stuck and nothing is happening. So something had to be done and then I came up with this idea: every family member will cut/print out his/her favorite summer destination and clip it on this board. Then in about 2 weeks time we'll sit around the table and assess all ideas and pick a number 1, 2 and 3 and see if we can agree on something we all like.



Here's a closer look at the clipboard I made using the fantastic Sunny collection:


I had a hard time choosing only a few of the fabulous patterned papers and decided on these fun patterns and with the addition of the journaling cards, a 3D sticker, some die-cut shapes and some Thickers I was done. Don't you just wish it was Summer already?!


I love all the pretty designs with the sun glasses, the bicycles, the flamingos, the cameras, the sea shells .... and then those awesome colors! 


Both journaling cards were cut from the sheet called "Good Vibes":


These pink puffy letter stickers are a perfect match for this collection, don't you agree?


For a look at the entire collection, just hop over to this earlier blog post and scroll down a bit. Awesome right?




Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned papers, die-cut shapes, sticker stackers (Sunny collection), American Crafts: Thickers

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today, I hope I was able to inspire you a little bit. Wishing you a wonderful day!

Monique

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

What a great idea Monique! Good luck with your vacation planning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails