Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Room Inspiration from our Twitterpated Design

Last week we posted about how a bakery in California created Hula Penguins that were inspired by Imaginisce's paper. Well this week we're so excited to show you the darling room Andrea Steed created for her daughter and it was inspired by our Twitterpated collection. She posted more cute pictures of the entire room in this post, check it out here.
See, here's an adorable sticker design from Imaginisce's Twitterpated collection.
Darling canvas artwork Andrea created and posted on her blog.
Thanks for sharing Andrea!!

8 comments:

Emily D. said...

How cute!! I totally love the canvas artwork!! Very sweet!

Lydia said...

That is adorable, next time I have to decorate my kids room I am gonna raid my scrappy supplys

Dawne Carlisle said...

What an awesome job! I love how she integrated the Twitterpated line into the room - so creative!

Andrea Amu said...

Darling idea for a baby room! Twitterpated is an Imaginisce favorite of mine!

Aphra Bolyer said...

How creative! Perfect colors and patterns for a baby's room!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

I love anything with sweet little animals! The room turned out soooo pretty!

Kim

Julie Bonner said...

Awesome room & love the canvas artwork - thanks for sharing!!

Emily D. said...

http://singem1.blogspot.com/2009/10/imaginisce-support-email-from.html


Wanted to share this blog post I did for you guys... thanks so much again!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails