Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jana Eubank: Scooter's Vacation

We thought we'd get to know Jana Eubank, our guest designer a little bit better and so we asked her some fun questions. But first let's check out her cute creations with the very popular Scooter's Vacation Collection.

Off We Go Layout
The fun layout is definitely going into my "scrap-lift" folder. I love the way Jana used the small i-top brads to create the perfect accents to this layout.
Love the little detail the shipping adds to the finished layout.



Stop & Enjoy Fishing Layout

Featuring the new i-rock gems, Jana had a ball playing with the new tool and we loved the end result!
A little bling goes a long way...we loved how this little bit of sparkle really drew your attention to the center of the layout.


Now let's get to know Jana better. I asked her the following question, "Other then your parents print shop, what was your first “scrapbook” store/class experience the really helped get you hooked?" Memories n’ More (the store that launched Making Memories manufacturing) in Bountiful was my first store! I was too shy to sign up for any classes, but I did devour every single Creating Keepsakes magazine that dropped in my mailbox. I was a little afraid of patterned paper in the beginning. I experimented with it for awhile, but I could never make it look "right" so I started creating pages with all cardstock. I loved Becky Higgins straightforward style and lifted a lot of her pages and ideas. Now, I barely use any cardstock! LOL! I LOVE mixing patterned papers, hand-cutting out designs and elements and piling on the embellishments. Funny how things can flip-flop over time. :)

10 comments:

floridagirl said...

these are JUST FABULOUS!!

Banner Market said...

What great layouts! Love the colors!

Sassette said...

These layouts are so much fun with lots of great detail! I love how the eye is drawn to the photos with the flow of embellishments! Such a fun line of papers and the colours are fabulous. Perfect for this warmer weather we are having!

Lydia said...

I love Jana's work she is so creative, and it is no surprize that she totally rocked the scooter collection. Great stuff!

Laurie (Wally) said...

Love these layouts Jana such great inspiration
TFS

BethW said...

I've loved Scooter since he first came out! Jana a huge thank you for these layouts. I have 4 sons and 2 grandsons and am constantly searching for good "boy" inspiration. These are perfect.

kaybee said...

that jana! i've followed her blog for a while now, and she is inspirational to say the least! great layouts, as usual!

Kelly Massman said...

Darling, cute, etc. layouts!!!

Kim M said...

Congrats to Jana on being guest DT. I follow here blog faithfully, she is such a talented lady. Definitely lifting that Off We Go layout, it is just darling!!

Uleda said...

I would like to make the scooter's Vacation Travel Game tin w/magnets that was featured on Good Things Utah in April for my grandchildren.
But I lost the masters. Can you email them to me at uledaw@gmail.com. Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails