What an honor it is to asked to be a part of such a great design team. I have to say, I am still in shock, excited and floating on cloud 9! This is going to be a fantastic year!!! Let me share a few things you may not know...
1. I do not like/drink coffee. I have never acquired a taste for it. While most everyone has their coffee in the morning, I have a can of Coke. That is not to say, I don't like how coffee smells. LOVE going in the coffee isle at the grocery store.
2. My kids are all almost 10 years apart. Crazy, huh?! No, it wasn't planned that way. It just is how it happened.
3. I really dislike winter. I do not like the ice, the sub-zero temps. I would love it if our winter season were shorter and the other three were longer.
4. I went to school for law (paralegal). I traded that in to be a mom. I also work for a tax office during the tax season, making meals for the 18 or so that work there. My kitchen will shortly start looking like an episode of one of the FoodNetwork cook-offs.
5. I am not a TV person. There really isn't anything that I have to watch. With that being said, I do like the Netflix Instant streaming. Once in a while, my daughter and I like watching the old episodes of Dick Van Dyke. I also love a good movie every now and then.
6. I do not own an iPod. I think I am about the only person who doesn't. I am kind of old-fashioned in the sense, I love the stereo/radio still. I love cranking it when I am cleaning the house.
7. I love walking the Mall of America. I have been going out there since it opened, and never tire of it. It is the only place big enough to walk on these cold winter days.
8. I am a night owl. I can stay up late and still get up early. It is the only time that I get some time to myself and am able to enjoy some peace and quiet.
9. I LOVE the outdoors, the North Shore along Lake Superior specifically. I have been going up there for 20 years and never tire of it. It is so peaceful and beautiful. I love the lake, the falls, the lighthouses.
10. I love to travel. I would love to be able to see every state in the union. I have only been to seven so far.. I better get busy!!!
I am so very honored and super excited to be a part of this wonderful company!!! Please feel free to stop over at my blog and see a few of my projects and why I love Imaginisce! Thank you for spending a little time with me today.
Please, I'd also love it if you would become a follower of my blog and visit the Imaginisce blog to see what we are creating.
My blog: http://www.momma-paparazzi.blogspot.com
Leave a comment on both Michelle's blog and the Imaginisce blog and you could be selected to win!!