Throughout the month of January we will be introducing
our 2012 Design Team members to you.
You will enjoy getting to know them as they share 5 interesting facts about themselves and 1 secret that no one else knows .... (that is, until now!)
Today we would like to introduce to you ....
Here are 5 interesting facts about Mary Ann.
- I have three boys, ages 24, 22 & 11, and one sweet girl that just turned 3. Yes, the oldest is 24 and the youngest is 3!
- I love the Walton's and could watch the re-runs over and over again. There's just something about that big family sitting around their dinner table that never gets old.
- I've been in 2 movies. So far, just as an extra, but the days on set sure were a lot of fun!
- I've been scrapbooking for over 25 years, ever since I heard a commercial on the radio about how I could "learn to preserve my family memories and receive a free dinner." I went that night and spend way more on stickers and decorative scissors than I would have spent on dinner. :)
- I love the color pink! Always have , all the way back to the age of 6 when my parents let me choose hot pink shag carpet for my bedroom. They didn't like pink so much after that, but I still love it!
and ... the one thing no one else know, well except my BFF ... She and I talk all the time about doing a "Scrapbook Comedy Tour". After working at a scrapbook store for 6 years, we saw and heard it all. From scrapbooks made with construction paper and paste, to helping someone pick out matching paper while she was in active labor because she wanted to make a scrapbook before the baby arrived. We've got the funny stories to tell, and someday we just might be at your crop making you laugh!
Thanks Mary Ann for sharing a little bit about yourself! That comedy tour sounds like a great idea! We excited to have you on our team and look forward to seeing your work.
You can follow Mary Ann and see more of her beautiful work on her blog.
Join us again tomorrow and the rest of this week as we introduce a few more members of our 2012 team!