Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Introducing ...

Thanks for joining us this Monday morning. As we mentioned on Friday we will be introducing
the rest of our 2012 Design Team members to you throughout the week.
You will enjoy getting to know them as they share 5 interesting facts about themselves and 1 secret that no one else knows .... (that is, until now!)


Today we would like to introduce to you ....

Greetings from sunny California! After a few years away, I now live in beautiful San Francisco with my sweet and spunky little boy who often appears in my projects and my college sweetheart. In my previous life, I worked as a book and food publicist. I admire all crafting styles, and I think of my own as sometimes sweet, at times quirky, and often fun. I love creating cards, gifts, and layouts for family and friends and have yet to meet a piece of patterned paper I didn't like!

Here are 5 facts about Regina:
  1. I have moved 5 times in the last 4 years (cross country), even though I am not in the military nor is my husband.
  2. I'm the clumsiest person on the planet, but I managed to hike the 26 miles of the Inca Trail in Peru without falling off the mountain.
  3. My son's birth story was published in Pregnancy magazine - I still get a thrill whenever I see his sweet face in print.
  4. I have had some unusual dining companions: shared a sandwich with President Jimmy Carter, had dinner with Alex Baldwin and Al Pacino (together!) and had a burger with Jessi Ventura.
  5. My family once owned 112 rabbits - they really do mulitply!
One fact no one knows about me:
I starred as a tap-dancing, singing snowman in the school Christmas play, despite having two left feet and being tone-deaf. I brought down the house!

*****

Thanks Regina for sharing a little bit about yourself!
Wow! How exciting to have eaten with those famous people!
We look forward to having you on our 2012 Design Team.
You can follow Regina and see more of her fascinating projects on her blog.

Join us again tomorrow and the rest of this week as we introduce the remaining members of our 2012 team!

*****

We also want to remind you that we're having a contest on our Facebook page.
Please spread the word and let your friends know that we're having a Giveaway and all you have to do is LIKE our Facebook page & become a follower. (see left side bar to reach the Facebook page) When we reach 10,000 fans we'll pick a lucky winner!! So please start spreading the word!

*****

Just a quick reminder about our January Monthly Challenge - you still have until the 25th to get your entries in. We'd love to see what you create!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I loved reading about your visits with the stars. Can't wait to get to know you better.

Adora Concepcion said...

love reading all about you Regina!! everything sounds exciting! :) except for the moving part. :)

Unknown said...

Welcome Regina!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Wonderful to get to know more about you!!! How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails