Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Monster Mash Release Week 2 - Day 5


Well we've reached the final day of our Monster Mash release weeks and we really hope that you have enjoyed seeing the creations and projects that our Design Team have created. They loved using this new collection and we know you will too!!

Today we have one last designer sharing projects with us to close up our 2-week release party.

*******

Cari Locken

Hi everyone!
I'm so glad that you've been enjoying the variety of projects that the Imaginisce Design Team has shared over the past 2 weeks.

When I received this collection I thought the colors and designs were just darling.
I knew right away that I wanted to create some table top decorations so I created some witches hats as centerpieces.



I used the die cuts to embellish each of the hats, added some Glam Rocks (to the bat's eyes) and decorated the edges/brims with rick rack. I hand cut some of the little figures from the patterned paper and added to the hats as well.


I also created a layout of my children in their halloween costumes from last year. They love dressing up (no matter what time of year it is!) and they look forward to wearing their costumers weeks before October 31st. (I admit it almost drives me nuts!)

I hand-cut one of the 'tree' images from the patterned paper to adhere beside my journaling (I adhered it using some foam tape for added dimension).
*******

Thanks Cari for sharing the cute hats and layout with us.

Again, we just want to say 'thanks' for joining us and we'd love to see your creations using the Monster Mash collection so please feel free to share your work with us on our Facebook page.

We're always looking for creations to share on our I-Spy feature!!

6 comments:

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Love the table top decorations. This collection is so versatile. Great projects Cari. Thanks for sharing

donlambson said...

Gotta make those Hats!
they're outta this world fun.

JAVAGIRL said...

Perfect ending great layout n hat stinkin so caaaaaute

Court said...

Great job Cari!!!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Having a little Halloween party and these would be so adorable for the table.

shamraiz said...

Your creations make me want to go craft...LOL.
Plastic Cards Printing
a way to solve many printing problems.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails