Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Design Team Challenge - Day 2

Trying to come up with different designs and shapes for the traditional layout or card is never easy.  That's why we gave the challenge to our talented Design Team and they have all come up with some incredible ideas.

Today we have Abby & Guiseppa sharing their ideas with us. Let's take a look.

*******

Abby Laubenstein

I loved this fun challenge! My project began by photo-copying and enlarging the beautiful holiday wreath from Christmas Cheer's diecut package. I then cut out the shapes to use as templates, traced them onto patterned paper, cut them out and paper pieced them all together. I added orange stickles to the candle flame and also covered my i-top brad berries with glossy accents for shine. I included plenty of dimension on this 6inch card as some of the holly leaves are on 3D adhesive and some are behind peekaboo cuts. But I think my favorite thing about this card is the bow! I used gorgeous red ribbon by May Arts and also used my Imagicut on the four tails.. I love that crisp clean cut!




Supplies:
Imaginisce: Christmas Cheer patterned paper and diecuts. I-top brad maker, 16mm punch, 16mm brad daddies, Clicut, Imagicut
May Arts ribbon, Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Power Tape, orange stickles, glossy accents, cardstock



Guiseppa Gubler

Speaking of shaped cards...what's more perfect for this time of the year than a pumpkin card!  I used the Monster Mash Collection which is full of wonderful patterned papers and orange of course.  I added a cute flower and used the I-Top to make the center.  




Imaginicse Supplies: Monster Mash Patterned Paper, 16 mm Brad Daddies, I-Top, 16mm I-Top Punch, Monster Mash Canvas Stickers


*******
Join us again tomorrow for more 'out of the box' thinking!

2 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Gorgeous wreath card!!!

Tracy

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

What fun cards. Love the dimension and shapes of both cards. Great job by the DT.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails