Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Product Challenge - Day 2

We're back with Day 2 of our Iron-on Motif Product Challenge.

Today Rhonda is going to show you what she created using motifs like this one.



Rhonda Van Ginkel

I just love the iron-on motifs from Imaginisce!  They are so elegant in design and simple to use too!

For my project, I created a pretty card.  The new 'Love You More' collection is so stunning, I just can't keep my hands off of it!  I created the card base from the dramatic grey pattern paper with my Silhouette.  Once that was cut, I selected my motif flourish.  Using the peek-a-boo trio panel and the motif, I determined the placement for my motif and heat set the design in place using my iRock Mini Iron.


Then I cut my circle designs and sentiments using the Silhouette.  I customized another set of plain circles to then frame in my designs.  A bit of foam tape elevates the panel above the white cardstock background.  The finishing touches were a few florals, a flourish and leaves.



I hope you give the iron-on motifs a try, I know you will love them!!!

Ingredients:  Love You More collection, iRock Motif and iRock Mini Iron by Imaginisce, MFT Floral and Peek-a-Boo Trio Dies, Memory Box flourish die, Martha Stewart frond and rose leaf punches, Cardstock by AC, Silhouette




 Thanks Rhonda. This card is so elegant and romantic!

What would you use these Iron-on motifs for?

2 comments:

Ava Gavloski said...

added to the bucket list, thanks for sharing
ava g

Liz said...

Ahhh great tool n beautiful elegant card would love that line u did a great job with it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails