Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Introducing Monique Liedtke

Today we'd like to introduce you to ....




"Hi, I’m Monique Liedtke and I live in The Netherlands with my husband, 3 kids (Manon 16, Timothy 13 and Mats 7) and our Cocker Spaniel, Jippie. I started scrapbooking about 9 years ago and am totally addicted, there’s nothing I’d rather do! I don’t have my own scrap room, but I guess you could say I claimed just about the whole house! I would love to spend every day scrapping from morning till night, but as that’s not possible I work part-time in a small HR office in town. 
The reasons I love this fabulous hobby are that I preserve our memories, that I’ve made so many new friends and that it helps clearing my head in my busy and hectic life: when I scrap I forget everything and anything. Bliss! 
My scrap pages are always full of colors and details. My favorite technique is sewing on my projects, both with the sewing machine and by hand. It doesn’t matter if it’s a layout, a card or a mini-album, without sewing, the project doesn’t feel “finished”. My favorite projects are mini-albums, but creating layouts is what I do most. If you want to see my projects, please visit my blog: www.moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.com
I’m thrilled to be on Imaginisce’s new design team!! It’s a dream come true!"


Monique's talents are quite evident in her beautiful designs.
To see more of her creations go to her BLOG.



Welcome to the team Monique.
We're thrilled to have you join Imaginisce!

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats on your spot on this fabulous DT, well deserved my friend!!

Tinka Schilperoort (www.tinkaschilperoort.nl) said...

Well Monique this is a great opportunity for you and for Imaginisce of course. I wish you lots of inspiration.

Jodi said...

Monique, I have always LOVED your work, and you will ROCK the IMAGINISCE!! So happy to be working with you this year!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats monique-- so excited to be working with you!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love these Monique! I can't wait to see more of your creations this year!

Texas Cattlewoman said...

Your projects left me in awe! Imaginisce is so fortunate to have you as part of the team!

Kim

Adora Concepcion said...

Welcome to the team Monique!!! LOVE your layouts!

donlambson said...

Monique! it will be so nice to have a european perspective on the Imaginisce DT!! Your pages/projects seem to have a fresh, different slant that is so fun to see!

Patricia Roebuck said...

CONGRATS, Monique!! Your work is both beautiful and inspiring!

Aimee Kidd said...

Congrats again! So happy that we'll be working together this year!

Fleursbydesign said...

Congrats Monique, love the candles on the card - so cute :)

LindaSS said...

So wonderful.. I just love that card.. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails