Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day Inspiration - Day 5

We've reached the final day of our Mother's Day themed week. We sure hope that you found some inspiring creations so that you can create something for that special lady in your life.


But before we end this week off we'd like to share just a couple more projects with you.



"World's Best Mummy"

I was flipping through my box of random pictures looking for one of my Mummy and I and came across this one awaiting use on a layout. The layout came together quickly, that wasn't a problem. The title was where I struggled. Not the sentiment, but the wording. My mother is English, born in England and raised English. As such, she was and always has been my Mummy. I never thought anything of it until we moved here, to the US. And I still struggle with calling her Mummy in public. That's what rolls off my tongue yet I see the strange look it receives. Either way, I decided, this marvelous woman in my Mummy and I will continue to call her that and accept those strange looks!




Supplies
Imaginisce: Patterned Paper: Childhood Memories, Endless Summer, Good Dog, Hippity Hop; Stickers: Childhood Memories; i-Rock, Hot Rocks
Other: Cardstock: Coredinations; Die: Memory Box; flower: Michaels; punch: Martha Stewart






Mother's Day card

I created a card for Mother's day project. For the focal point of this card  I traced and cut the letter-M and adhere with pop dots for added dimension. This paper collection is also my all time favorite. I love the pattern and and with  pink and red, how can you go wrong. :)



Supplies: Imaginisce - Love You More Collection and Fashion Fabric flower and The Twinery twine.


******

We want to wish all of the mother's out there a beautiful & happy Mother's Day.  We hope that you feel loved, blessed and spoiled on this special day to honor you.



Join us next week for a week full of inspiration & exciting ideas on how to use our i-top tool!!!
You won't want to miss it!!

2 comments:

Barb Wagar said...

A very sweet layout and a pretty little card! Thanks... I have to get busy and make something!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome ladies

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails