Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Shaped Cards - Day 5

Well, we've reached the final day of our Shaped Card Inspiration and hope you've enjoyed it!!
We have one more designer sharing her work with you today.




Flip Flop Card

I always think there is something extra special for someone when they get something that's a little quirky or unusual, so I love making shaped cards. For my summertime shape, I decided to create a little flip flop card. I simply trimmed a shape from the colorful patterned paper from the Childhood Memories collection (I also created a matching brad for the Bitty Blossom flower with my trusty i-Top!) I had some perfect "ready-made" straps made from trimming the striped patterned paper from the Endless Summer collection, which also gave me my chipboard sentiment! 




supplies used:
(patterned paper, chipboard sticker from Endless Summer and Childhood Memories collections) Imaginisce; (Bitty Blossom) Imaginisce; (card stock) American Crafts; (i-Top & brad daddy) Imaginisce

9 comments:

{VICKI} said...

OMG!

L
O
V
E

The flip flop!

This has been THE BEST week! I have enjoyed ALL of the shaped cards

Thanks sooooooooooo much for sharing with us!

sharon g said...

SO darned cute!

ionabunny said...

Such a cute card and love the i-top brad

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This card is adorable! Love how you flipped it on it's side. Love the 3D straps and flower you added with the i-Top brad in the center. All of the shaped cards have been so cute this week! :)

Jean Bullock said...

So cute I had to pin. http://pinterest.com/pin/415386765601437444/

Unknown said...

Hi, I really like this card!!! It's very cute card for the Summer time. Thank you for sharing this card with us.
Have a great weekend :-)
Delama

Unknown said...

Hi, I really like the flip flop card you made. Thank you for sharing this card with us. :-)
Have a great weekend
Delama

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

This is just adorable! Shaped cards always make smile.:)

Unknown said...

Oooh I love this card! Wish I had seen it earlier, before I made a birthday card for my bf's mom. It would have been perfect. But I'll keep in mind. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails