Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July Inspiration


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!
Let the celebration being!!

We have another day of beautiful projects to share with you. You will definitely be inspired!



"America"

Share your excitement for the 4th of July by whipping up a few fun cards and invites for friends and family. This card was easily pieced together from digital cut files and then adorned with bling for added shimmer using the i-rock and gems.




SUPPLIES: Imaginisce: Endless Summer (pattern paper), Childhood Memories (pattern paper), i-rock tool, Hot Rocks. Silhouette: Cameo and digital cut file from silhouette store. white card stock, foam adhesive, Tombow dots runner





Firework Centerpiece


Every year we host a family 4th of July BBQ.  It is fairly large and we have several tables and I like to make festive centerpieces. I always like to decorate them with something that I made.  When I saw this 3D cut file in the Silhoeutte store I just knew it would be so awesome teamed up with the amazing papers from Imaginisce.  This little firework will be perfect as my centerpiece for the drink station!



supply list:
paper- imaginisce (dood dog and childhood memories), 
cardstock- core'dinations 
I Rock and Glam Rocks
I Bond
Silhouette



*******

Thanks for joining us today and we wish you a safe & happy holiday!

Stop by our blog tomorrow for our i-spy Feature! (you never know ... it might be YOU!)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails