Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A 'Water' Flourish with the i-Rcok tool!

There are so many great tools that Imaginisce has created and our Design Team will be showcasing them this month in a variety of ways which you will find quite inspiring.

Today we have the talented
sharing a project with us using the i-rock tool





"Water Fight" Layout


I came across some photos of my son having his first "water fight" in a paddling pool and I thought it would make for a fun, summer layout. I had a lot of photos to choose from, but for my main photo I went with was one where he was getting sprayed by a hose. I immediately thought of adding some hot rocks using my i-Rock tool, and when I saw the Flourishes Stencil, I knew that I could create a fun splash of "water."



The stencil made the placement of the hot rocks easy. I held the stencil in place with some removable tape so that it wouldn't move while I used the i-Rock to adhere each gemstone in place. I gave each rock about 7 seconds -- and then they were on there permanently! 



The die-cut pieces from Endless Summer were just about perfect for my title and the hose "sprayed" the bejeweled water right at my son!



Supplies used:

(patterned paper, die-cuts from Endless Summer collection) Imaginisce; (stencil, hot rocks, i-Rock tool) Imaginisce; (card stock) American Crafts; (spray mist) Studio Calico

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! It's a fabulous idea!

Ava Gavloski said...

perfecto, love this flourish

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails