Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Goulish Delights by Regina


The i-rock tool can add just the 'right' look to any type of project ... even a spider web!!!
Check out these amazing Halloween card created by Regina Mangum.


Goulish Delights Cards

I decided to create some spooky-good-fun Halloween cards featuring one of my favorite tools, the i-Rock! Of course, I just had to use the absolutely adorable Monster Mash collection.


For both cards, I wanted to use the i-Rock and crystal Glam Rocks to add a bit of fa-BOO-lousness. On my first card, I wanted to really make my spiderweb background pop. 


The i-Rock made adhering the multiple bling a breeze.The Glam Rock compact has several different sizes of stones, which was perfect for the graduated effect on the web.




My second card is a fun one that features this darling little vampire. 


I heat embossed with black embossing powder and added some white accents with a white gel pen. 


Again, the Glam Rocks added so much to really bring my card alive!



Supplies used: 
(stamps, patterned paper, and chipboard stickers from Monster Mash Collection) Imaginisce; (i-Rock, Glam Rocks) Imaginisce; (cardstock) Stampin' Up!; (VersaMark ink) Tsukineko; (Spiderweb Cutting Plate, Spiders & Spiderweb Dies) Taylored Expressions; (white gel pen) Sakura

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Love the bling on the web. Such fun cards

EdaMommy said...

Such a great tool! Gotta have the right tool for the job....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails