Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Share - Happy Fall

Welcome to another Saturday Share.




Today design team member Monique Liedtke is sharing a fabulous fall themed spread.



I’m so happy so be able to share my Project Life spread for week 40 with you! I hope you don’t mind, but I’m still working on my PL album for 2012! I’m not one of those very quick scrappers and I’d rather take a bit more time and love the result, then do it quick and hate it. Furthermore, creating a PL spread takes me much longer than creating a layout. I think this spread has been lying on my desk for at least 3 days!



I love Imaginisce’s “Bushel o’ Fall” collection for it’s warm colors and cute designs and found it just perfect to use for my PL. Except for all the papers I’ve also used the die-cuts and the bling from this collection. The alphabet stickers are from Imaginisce’s “Outdoor Adventure” collection.




Supplies Used: Imaginisce (Bushel o’ Fall: patterned paper, die cuts, bling; Outdoor Adventure: alpha stickers).
Other Supplies used: Bazzill cardstock; Studio Calico wood veneer. Tools: Silhouette Cameo, Sizzix Big Shot, Dymo tool.

Saturday Share Linky



We hope that you will hop over to the other partner blogs that are involved in Saturday Share because each one has something different to share and you will find a great deal of inspiration.



And now ... it's your turn to share. Link up your Project Life layouts, tips, tricks, printables or anything Project Life related. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails