Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Countdown with Sara

In need of some gift wrapping ideas?
Then you've stopped by the right place today.

Check out this inexpensive gift bag idea created by 

*********



I love wrapping presents and making the presentation of them eye catching and memorable!  People think in order to make a gift look beautiful it cost a lot of money but that's not true!  One of my all time favorite gift wraps is a brown paper bag!  You can buy this in bulk and in a variety of sizes! 

Here are some lunch bags that I turned in to gift bags using the new Colors of Christmas collection from Imaginisce!  I created several different bag tags out of cardstock and stamping them with the snowflake stamp and veramark, I love it gives it a watermark look.






Then I layered some of the beautiful diecuts that come in this collection with foam tape and accents of gems!  Once the gift was is the bag I folded over the top of the bag and stapled on the tag! 





Supplies:  Imaginisce:  Colors of Christmas Collection - Paper, Die Cuts, Gems,       Snow Flake Stamp
Other:  Cardstock, Adhesive, VersaMark


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails