Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Countdown with Adora


"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that 
St. Nicholas soon would be there."

Have you set out your Christmas stocking yet?

**********

made these adorable door knob hangers.


Christmas Stockings Door Decor

Hello everyone, this is Adora and for todays project I've created a door hanging decor.
My kids are older now but decorating for Christmas will never get old :). 

First I traced and cut a shape of a stocking onto the patterned paper. I used a Clear Scraps
Stockings Album as a template , if you don't have one there's a lot of template you can print online.

Red and green are classic Christmas colors and I thought it will be a great for stocking.
Then I added stickers and die cut shapes to finish it off.




Supplies used: Colors of Christmas Collection and Christmas Cheer Die cuts.

1 comment:

Texas Cattlewoman said...

So cute and a terrific cost saving decoration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails