Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday Share with Monique

Welcome to another Saturday Share feature.

Today Monique Liedtke is sharing a fantastic Christmas/holiday/New Years themed layout with us.

*********

Hi Imaginisce fans! Today it’s me, Monique, sharing Week 52 of my Project Life album. The last week of the year is always our busiest time of the year. Not only because of Christmas and New Year’s Eve, but also because of my son’s birthday on the 30th of December. 



This means I have tons of photos for my Project Life album to choose from! I so loved using “Colors of Christmas” for my PL album; the warm colors are perfect for the photos and the cute designs and patterns make my spread so happy and festive! Here’s my week, hope you like it!




Some close-up shots.


  
Supplies: Imaginsce (Colors of Christmas collection: patterned paper, die-cuts, sticker stackers). Other supplies: alphabet stickers: Doodlebug Design; cardstock: Bazzill Basics. Tools: Silhouette Cameo & Dymo Tool.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails