Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentines Gift Card Holder

Everyone loves gift cards! Check out this fun idea created by Angi.





Valentine Gift Card Holder

I love making gift card holders for Valentine's Day Gifting. It is the perfect little gift for teens and college students too. 



I used a die to make the holder. Of course I used some fun and colorful Imaginisce paper. The new Welcome Spring line has the cutest little owl with a heart. It's perfect for Valentine's Day crafting.


I added pop dots to the back of a Welcome Spring die cut card and placed it on the front. It adds a bit of dimension that way. I also added an Imaginisce button, a gem, and a felt heart to dress it up a bit. 

The holder is also big enough to add small candy for an extra added treat!

Supply List
Imaginisce: patterned paper (Welcome Spring)
Imaginisce: Die Cut Card (Welcome Spring)
Imaginisce: Button (Welcome Spring)
Imaginisce: My Baby Gem
American Crafts: Glitter Tape (red)
Felt Heart: Hobby Lobby 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails