Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

All Ears

Wishing you a Happy Easter as we wrap up our Easter themed week.
Hope you enjoyed it!



"All Ears"


Ok, so it's not like my dogs don't have big enough ears, but I had to dress them in a bunny head costume!  Katrina here to share an Easter themed layout.  And yes, I do dress the dogs up and I start them when they are puppies.  We do pet therapy with them at nursing homes, hospitals, etc. and it's a good "trick" to have in our pocket!



The Welcome Spring collection is perfect for those Easter photos or projects that you want to create.  I love the navy and pink combo.  Here I added some banners to the bottom of the butterfly die cut, just for fun.



I used some cardstock and the 6x6 mini pad to cut out some decorated eggs with my Silhouette.  I also cut two border strips that looked like grass and layered on top of one another to give some depth to the grassy area. 



Thanks for stopping by Imaginisce today!  And hope you have a "Hoppy Easter"!


Supplies List 
Imaginisce: Pattern Papers (Welcome Spring); Die Cuts (Welcome Spring)
American Crafts: Cardstock

2 comments:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Adorbs Katrina! Awesome layout!

ALINE said...

Ownnn... this is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails