Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

"Say Cheese"

We hope that you had a great weekend and we're thrilled that you've joined us again today.

This coming week we are continuing with our baby theme.  Our DT were welcome to use the new MY BABY release or some of our more recent collections to show you how those can be used for babies as well.

So let's get started.


"Say Cheese"

The new baby lines from Imaginisce aren't the only ones that can work great for baby layouts.  Today I am going to show you how I used the "Perfect Vacation" line to create a layout about my 10 month old.



Part of the reason I chose this line was the colors of my son's outfit.  The blue and red just screamed to be paired up with My Vacation.  I also knew I wanted to use the Polaroid Snag 'Em Stamp!



I stamped the polaroid imagine and then cut it out.  I then punched out 1 inch square pictures of my son and put them on the polaroid.  It was a fairly simply way to add both stamping and lots of pics to my layout!



As I was adding pieces I felt like I needed a round element and some red. The Itop tool was the perfect solution for that.  I punched out some red paper and made my own brads.

Supplies Used:
Imaginisce: Patterned Paper, 3 D Stickers, Stamp, Die Cut (Perfect Vacation), Stickers, Patterned Paper (Childhood Memories), Itop
American Crafts: Patterned Paper


********

We hope that you'll join us again tomorrow as we continue on with our Baby Themed Week.

2 comments:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love that smile! Adorable layout.

ALINE said...

This page is fabulous!
I loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails