Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Baby Thank-you Card

This collection is wonderful for scrapbooking baby pictures but it's also great for creating those many 'thank-you' cards for all the baby gifts received.



"Thank You" card

What a sweet collection this is! From polka dots to hearts to chevron patters, this collection has a patterns for everyone let alone giraffes and elephants too!

Court from Court’s Crafts here with a shaped card. After having a baby girl recently I am in need of a few thank you cards! Imaginisce My Baby Collection to the rescue! I whipped this one up and it is already on its way to a person who knitted Charlotte a baby blanket! 



I thought the baby overall onesie was too cute of a shaped cared to pass up. It was simple to put together and that chevron paper - darling! 





Supply List:
Imaginisce: Patterned Papers (My Baby)
Imaginisce: Buttons (My Baby)
American Crafts: Cardstock Neutrals


**********

We hope you enjoyed the baby collection inspiration all this week! :) 
Make sure to check out Monday - Thursday’s posts as well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails