Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

You Are My World

Once again,  our DT member Monique shows you just how easy it is to use a themed collection for those silly everyday pictures that we have.  The patterns are perfect for any type of occasion.



"You Are My World"

I love that the current collections from Imaginisce contain so many sheets with a “neutral” design. This way you can use the collections for any photo or occasion you wish. 


In this case I used the “Perfect Vacation” collection for a photo of my youngest where he plays dress up. I just love the colors and designs of this collection and they were absolutely perfect for this photo.  





Supplies: Imaginisce: 12x12 paper pad, die-cuts (Perfect Vacation), buttons (My Baby). American Crafts: cardstock, glue runner, Knocks Outs border punch.

3 comments:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Fabulous layout Monique! Love your hand stitched heart.

Iv ScrapDesigner said...

Monique que hermoso layout!!! muy inspirador!! me encanto cada detalle, saludos desde México!

ALINE said...

I loved it! Very beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails