Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Little Princess

Well, we hope that you enjoyed this sketch week as much as our DT did!!  I'm sure we'll be challenging them again with another sketch.

It's always fun to see the variety of interpretations, the colours & patterns that crafters use and the variety of ways in which a sketch can be used.

Once again, here's the sketch that our DT used this past week.





I Love You Little Princess

I adored this new collection, and I couldn't wait to use it! The sketch was perfect! 



Instead of just plain triangles, I added some texture to the triangles by adding punched hearts in the same color! I love the look of this!





Supplies:
Imaginisce: Little Princess Diecuts, Patterned Paper, Buttons
American Crafts: Letter Stickers, Twine



Thanks for joining us this past week.
We hope that you enjoyed the sketch inspiration!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails