Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall Days

The leaves are changing colours and air is getting cooler. Fall is making it's way across the country and we've got some wonderful layouts to share with you this week that are all about the Fall season!




"Fall Days are Fun Days"

Just like a lot of the Imaginisce Design Team...I too am so in love with the Bushel O' Fall Collection, so this made my decision very easy when creating this layout.  Not only do I love this collection, but I am in love with this cute guy here.  Fall is one of the perfect times to do photo shoots and that's when we did this one.  There was no question that Bushel O' Fall was perfect for this layout.




For the title, I decided to use a full sheet of patterned paper and cut into it for the title.  I popped it up using foam adhesive and adhered cardstock to the back.  




I cut out some cute Fall looking leaves and framed them around my pictures.





Cutting out a few of the cute images found on the Bushel O' Fall patterned papers, I adhered them on for added embellishments.  I also used some Bling and Wood Buttons from the Bushel O' Fall Collection.




Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have a wonderful time creating and scrapbooking those Fall memories!

Supplies:
Imaginisce Patterned Papers. Die Cuts Bling Pack and Wood Buttons (Bushel O' Fall)

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL photos and layout Guiseppa!!!
I can see why you LOVE the papers so much!!!
LOVE your BIG title (fabulous fonts & dimension) and how your journaling flows from it, LOVE your leaves, buttons & bling too!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails