Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

All the Cards

We love this super fun layout that Katrina created using our new Family Fun collection!



All The Cards

Can you believe that in a couple of weeks the holiday season will be in full swing?!  Katrina here, and I am just not ready for that to be happening yet.  But one of the best things about the holidays is all the fun that goes along.  The new "Family Fun" collection is perfect to document, cousins playing games, grandkids helping grandma make cookies, etc!



I knew that the i-Top would come in handy on the layout, but wasn't quite sure where I was going to use it.  BUT, there is a trick I want to show you about it.  To change the tool for the different sizes of Brad Daddies, you pull up on the ends of the tool and twist.  I took a couple of pictures, so that you can tell what I am talking about.



You can see in this picture how the top of the tool twists to switch sides.



After I figured out which Brad Daddies I was going to use, I got to work figuring placement on my layout.  It's great, because you can just lie the top on your page and know if the size is going to work in the area you want to use it in!  Then I went to work making by brads




And here you can that by figuring out placement first, I had enough room for the two brads on each side of my title.





And did someone say "fun embellishments"??  Sign me up!  The collection has fun die cuts, stickers, buttons, stamps AND my favorite, enamel dots!  



And enamel dots are not just for sprinkling around your pages!  I added one as an accent for my journaling area, right on the journaling strip.


Thanks for stopping by today and grab some of the Family Fun collection for your holiday games and adventures!  

Supplies: 
Imaginisce-Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Enamel Dots-Family Fun Collection
American Crafts-Cardstock, Thickers

1 comment:

AlTeRiN fOoL said...

Great way to use this paper. Such a cute line.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails