Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Made with Love

How cute is this??
Check out what DT member Guiseppa created using our new Family Fun collection.



"Made with Love" box


The new Family Fun Collection by Imaginices is simply fabulous!  There are so many cute themes.  My mind was swimming with ideas, but I had to pick just one.  Guiseppa here and let me show you the fun box card I made.



I cut out this adorable box card using my Silhouette Cameo.  I put it together and simply used the stickers from the Sticker Book as well as the Dimensional Stickers to embellish my box card.





Oh, and I can't forget about the D-Stress tool from Imaginisce.  Next to the I-Top, this is the tool I use the second most.  I love having a finished look to my projects and I love sanding around the edges of my projects.  That's what I did here!




I hope you have enjoyed seeing projects from the new Family Fun Collection as well projects using Imaginisce tools...which are the best tools out there!  Until next time!


Imaginisce Supplies: 
Family Fun: Patterned Paper, Dimensional Stickers and Sticker Book; D-Stress Tool

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS card Guiseppa :)
LOVE how you have decorated the pop up panels of your box card!!!
... I confess that I have started one of these and it's still a work-in-progress, just can't get the middle to come together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails