Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Advent Calendar

We've got a fun little project to share with you today!



Christmas Countdown!

Hello everyone! It's Stephanie from paperANDi!

Can you believe it?! It's DECEMBER! Wow!! I am sweating here- trying to finish up all my Christmas shopping- how about you?! Ahh, but what better way to start off the holidays than to get crafty with Imaginisce! :)

 Ever see this tool?


If not, you should definitely check out this tool here: I-Punch Hole Punching Tool. It is a must have tool for any crafter! 

It's a hole puncher that has many different sizes for holes all in one handy tool! How genius is that and created by the one and only- Imaginisce! 

 You can see how I use this tool on my project here: 





Supplies: 
Imaginisce: I-Punch Hole Punching Tool, I-Rock Tool with hot rocks. American Crafts: Home For Christmas Collection by Pebbles (Die cuts, stickers, & patterned papers).

1 comment:

Paper Dolls said...

I know the company would not like to hear this but we have owned one of those tools without the pink or Imaginisce label for about 33 years, and I am not sure it was not my father in laws prior to that. It is perfect for millions of uses and if I did not have one, I would definitely buy one!! Everyone should get this tool and you will be amazed at what all you will use it for!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails