Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Merry Christmas

Today one of our talented card makers shares this inspiring design using our sister company (American Crafts) holiday products.


Courtney Lee


Merry Christmas

Hi all!!! Court from Court’s Crafts here! I am SO ready for Christmas (and by ready I mean for the weather… not the gifts. I am so behind. ugh! haha)

American Crafts was so nice to send me some the new Pebbles Christmas line: Home for Christmas. I am loving it and got right to work on a Christmas card!


I wanted to try my hand at using embossing paste and came up with this concept. It didn’t change a lot from what was in my head which is always nice. :) I used tinsel glitter to give it a little extra softness.


I have been a little intimidated of the edge puncher from American Crafts. Why? I have no idea. Tried it. Loved it! And the little star confetti left over was really fun too! My 2 year old loved it! 


I wanted to give the focal point a little extra punch so I grabbed some May Arts ribbon and stapled it on and then covered up some of the bottom part with a sticker that came with the collection. 


There is a super cute two-stamp set that comes with this line and I thought it was enchanting. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder to give it some pop and that “chalkboard” look.


I hope this inspires you to go out and grab some of this fabulous Home for Christmas collection by Pebbles Inc. and a HUGE thanks to American Crafts for letting us play with one of our “sister” companies! What fun!

Supply List:
Pebbles: Patterned Papers (Home for Christmas)
Pebbles: Stickers (Home for Christmas)
Pebbles: Wood Stamp (Home for Christmas)
American Crafts: Punch Out Edger

1 comment:

Curt said...

Why is this an Imaginisce post??? Nothing on this card is from Imaginisce!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails