Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Advent Calendar

What a great Advent calendar idea!



Hello All Lanette Here :)

Today I would like to share a quick and easy way to share Advent with your family. I created this calendar using a dollar bin frame and a bit of Pebbles -Home for Christmas Collection. 

I started by creating the base just, as you can see its just a bit of cardstock with  some stitches added.




Next I added it to my frame and added my Advent Cards that are just Pebbles 

Countdown Banner with my added notes on the back.




Finally I added a bit of decoration and Bling.




And there you have it a fun easy way to count down to Christmas & share Advent with your family.



Thanks so much for stopping in today!



Imaginisce Products Used: I-Rock & Crystals, Rhinestones -Perfect Vacation.

American Crafts Products Used: Adhesive  foam dots, Pebbles Home for Christmas Collection- Pattern Paper, Chips & Stickers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails