Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 Resolutions

We've got another great layout to share with you today.





"2015 Resolutions"
I am not one to normally make new resolutions for the new year. If you feel something needs to change, why wait for the new year. Do it now! My husband recently discovered he is gluten intolerant (on top of his other food allergies) and I have been preparing gluten free meals for him. But I also have been preparing meals loaded with gluten too for the rest of us. Can you blame me? Have you tasted store bought gluten free bread or crackers? Yuck! It's like eating cardboard. And anything labeled Gluten Free in the store is 2-3 times more expensive. Well, my husband has not been very good at sticking to his diet with all the temptation around. So I am trying to prepare more things that he can eat. I made gluten free chocolate chip cookies the other day and they were good enough my kids did not suspect they were gluten free! I have also been experimenting with bread recipes. I want to be able to make a decent gluten free loaf of bread in my bread machine. I had lots of success with the this bread machine mix I found at Whole Foods. Now to see if I can make one from scratch! The other food resolution I have is to eat green.... I am not talking salads here. Eating green means you are aware of where your food comes from. If your food has to travel half way around the world to get to you what impact does that have on our environment? Eating foods in season and grown locally is much greener for the environment. I decided to document  my 2015 resolutions with a layout...
 



I used the i-Top to create some coordinating brads for my layout. I love the dimension the brads add.
 



Supplies:
Imaginisce: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Stickers (Family Fun collection), I-Top, small and medium brad daddies
American Crafts: cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails