Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Choose Happy!

To end off this week we have this colourful layout by designer Guiseppa.  Sometimes choosing a single WORD to describe the upcoming year is a great motivator!!




"Choose Happy"

I am so happy to be here on Imaginisce 2015 Design Team!  Guiseppa here and a new year brings new beginnings.  I have to admit, some of my 2014 was really hard and I have been going through some things.  So this year, even though my problems have not gone away, I am going to try to "choose happy".  No matter what is going on, this is going to be my theme.  So, let's have a look at this very HAPPY layout!




Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut out a lot of different things that resembled HAPPY.  Oh and can you guess the Imaginisce Tool I used on my layout?  Notice all of the cute little rolled flowers?  Yep, I used the Petal Roller to make my own rolled flowers.




I also used Imaginisce's Adhesive Enamel Dots and Plastic Buttons to embellish.  The collection I used was the Family Fun.  It was perfect because of the bright, fun colors.





Thanks for popping in and having a look at my project.  I look forward to making 2015 a wonderful year and I can't wait to share all of my ideas and projects with you!

Supplies Used:
Imaginisce: Family Fun Patterned Paper, Plastic Buttons and Enamel Dots
American Crafts: Pow Glitter Paper and Foam Letter Stickers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails