Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Refresh!

Today we have this super fun & colourful layout to share with you!!! Isn't it fabulous?!


Suzanna Lee

"Refresh" layout

Family Fun being repurposed for Crafty Fun. Sort of... LOL!! Suzanna here today to share with you my craft room re-do. A new beginning for my creative space! I have lived in this house going on 8 years now and over that time frame, my scrappy goodies have just moved in. Nothing moved out, just more paper and more embellishments and more tools moving in. It was looking rather "overgrown". Well, I guess my husband had had enough and decided that for my birthday he would buy me furniture and a new desk for my scrappy nook. He even painted the walls for me!



The craft bits and pieces served really to supplement as work as embellishments for the new beginnings of my old craft space. Even sentiments along the selvage strips of various patterned papers worked to support the theme!



The bright, primary colors of the Family Fun collection are right up my alley! I love that there are several themes built within the theme and you can get so much from just one collection! Even if you aren't into the "theme", the B sides of the papers are great neutral patterns that will support about any theme! Love when you can more bang for your buck!




Supplies:
Imaginisce - patterned paper, buttons, die cuts, stickers, expoxy dots and letter stickers; Family Fun

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails