Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Welcoming our 2015 Design Team

Join us as we welcome Suzanna to the 2015 Imaginisce team!!






I am Suzanna Lee, wife to Michael and Mummy to Nikolas and Mia. These 3 are not only my life but the subjects all things crafty. Scrapbooking is not only my creative outlet but a means to preserving my insanity (and memories)! Equally important to me is the photography. I spend as much time with my Nikon as I do at my scrappy desk. When not with my family or scrapbooking, I work part time as a Physical Therapist.  Somebody has to support this addiction! I love what I do and love being able to use both sides of my brain equally! I'm looking forward to my 3rd year with Imaginisce and hope to inspire you to use their amazing products!
 
Hop on over to Suzanna's Blog to see more of her amazing work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails