Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Welcoming our 2015 Design Team

We have one more final introduction today and that is for our DT Coordinator ....




Hi everyone!
I'm thrilled to be with Imaginisce for yet another year as the Design Team Coordinator!

I've been paper crafting since 1996 and still love every minute of it! I can't believe how far it has come and much the industry has changed over these many years.  It's always exciting to see new product & innovative ideas hit the market.
Not only do I love to scrapbook and create other types of paper crafts but I also enjoy knitting, crocheting, and photography (especially now that I got a new flash for my camera this past Christmas). I also love to play the piano and have been teaching piano for over 25 years and just this past Fall I started teaching Band at a local school close by.   It's been a busy yet adventurous & fun-filled experience!
I'm looking forward to working with Imaginisce again this year and working with such an amazing & talented group of designers!!  They are so inspiring!
Feel free to check out my blog  -  Me & My Thoughts.

I hope that you will join me in welcoming all of them this year. I know that you will find a great deal of inspiration from their beautiful & incredible projects this year!


********

Please join us next week as our Design Team share some Winter themed projects here on the blog!

Have a super weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails