Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Welcoming our 2015 Design Team

We've got another talented designer to welcome to our 2015 team today.
Please join us in welcoming her for another year with Imaginisce!!!!








Hi everyone, I’m Monique Liedtke and I live in The Netherlands with my husband, 3 kids (Manon 18, Timothy 15 and Mats 10) and our Cocker Spaniel, Jippie. I started scrapbooking about 11 years ago and am totally addicted, there’s nothing I’d rather do! I don’t have my own scrap room, but I guess you could say I claimed just about the whole house! I would love to spend every day scrapping from morning till night, especially as I’m so very fortunate to be (and have been) on the design teams of some of my favorite manufacturers, magazines and kit clubs in the paper crafts & scrapbook industry. But alas, as that’s not possible I also work part-time in a small HR office in town.
The reasons I love this fabulous hobby are that I preserve our memories, that I’ve made so many new friends and that it helps clearing my head in my busy and hectic life: when I scrap I forget everything and anything. 
My scrapbook pages are always full of colors and details. My favorite techniques are sewing on my projects, both with the sewing machine and by hand and also using lots of layers and (digital) cut files. If you want to see my projects, please visit my blog: www.moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.com

I’m thrilled to be on Imaginisce’s new design team!! It’s a dream come true! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails