Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Authentic

Look how easy it is to use your stamps along with our Milk Paints!!! What a great idea!




I am so excited to play with Imaginisce's Milk Paint.  I have a few ideas running through my brain and today I'm going to show you one of them.  I'm going to stamp on top of my Milk Paint!




Gather your supplies and mix up your Milk Paint according to the directions on the package.  




I used American Crafts Cardstock to paint on.  Using my small paint brush, I simply started painting.  There is nothing special you have to do here.  




Next I used my Imaginisce Stamp, inked it up and stamped it directly onto the Milk Paint.  Just make sure your Milk Paint is dry.






How easy is that?  I really love the effect it created and it was so easy to do.  I just love all of the fun details on this layout. Here are are few more pictures.




I also used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the cute leaves.  I love Imaginisce's Enamel Dots and Plastic Buttons.  I used them to dress up my page even more.  Can you see where I used my I-Top?  Yep, I love creating custom brads to fit my projects.





I hope you have enjoyed my project today!  If you haven't tried Imaginisce's Milk Paints...grab yourself some!  I love the fact that I can make as much as I need for a project.  That way there is no wasting or drying up.  Oh, and because it is water based, it is easily washed off!


Imaginisce Supplies:
Outdoor Adventure (Snag 'Em Stamp), Bushel 'O Fall (Die Cuts), Family Fun (Plastic Buttons, Adhesive Enamel Dots and 6x6 Paper Pad), 16mm Punch, 22 mm Punch, 16 mm Brad Daddies, 22 mm Brad Daddies and I-Top.

Other Supplies:
American Crafts (Adhesive Foam Dots, Cardstock and Thickers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails