Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Love You More

Our Design Team have created some more amazing projects using our Milk Paints.  Today Monique shares this stunning & beautiful layout.





Let me start with showing you what I made and then I'll proceed showing you how I did this.

So here's my layout: 




... and here's what I did: I started with the pink milk paint and put a little bit in a cup: 



Next I added a bit of cold water and stirred: 



Even though the water was cold it dissolved perfectly. I decided that the color was a bit too light for my taste and added a bit of the red milk paint to the solution:




This was exactly the color I was looking for and so I painted my entire white cardstock in this color: 



Next I chose a background cut file from the Silhouette online store and cut this: isn't it fabulous?! I was so pleased with the result! Really love the stripy water color look!


I placed this background on a sheet of white cardstock and used my sewing machine to stitch four horizontal lines. 


Last but not least I placed my (matted) photo on top and embellished with stickers, washi tape and wood veneers.




Supplies:
Imaginisce - My Baby (patterned paper), Love You More (patterned paper, stickers), washi tape, milk paints (pastel pink).
Bazzill Basics - Cardstock
Studio Calico: wood veneers
Other: Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette cut file #73273

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed my project! 
Monique

3 comments:

Marjan said...

Awesome lay-out! Love your tutorial, seems like nice material to play with this Milk paint.

Monique Liedtke said...

xoxo thank you so much Marjan!!

Unknown said...

fantastic LO and love the paint technique! thank you so much for including my cut design, it was so cool to see it there!

Sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails