Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easter Hunting

Check out how design team member, Stephanie uses multiple photos on her layout instead of 2 as shown in the sketch. The possibilities are endless, really.

We love the "spring-y" feel to this layout.


Good morning, everyone! We hope your week has been fantastic!



It's is Stephanie from paperANDi, here, to share you a layout inspired by a sketch created by our talented design team member, Suzanna Lee! 




I started out with the base, adding layers upon layers of assorted patterned papers from the "Welcome Spring" collection. I played around with my photo; added some smaller pieces of patterened papers to create a border like piece to pop up my photos. Adhered everything to my liking and added small embellishments like my custom i-top brads to finish up my layout. 








Hope you enjoyed my take on Suzanna's sketch and put those Imaginisce collections to good use! :) 


Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Welcome Spring (patterned papers, die cuts, & journaling tag); i-top brad maker with i-top brads and i-top paper punches; Family Fun (enamel); gems. American Crafts: alphabet thickers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails