Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Treats

Easter is fast approaching and we thought we'd share some layouts revolving around that fun spring theme.  As well, the design team were asked to continue using the March Sketch so they've incorporated that into their projects yet again!




"Easter Treats" layout

I have really been enjoying using the sketch that Suzanna Lee created for us!  First a card and now this layout.  Guiseppa here and for this time around I went with the Easter theme.  My kids are getting older, in fact, the pictures on this layout are a few years old.  They are even older now, but they still enjoy getting their Easter basket.  Come on...who doesn't want chocolate right?! Besides, there is always a little something extra in their baskets besides candy.




So, along with the sketch, I also used one of Imaginisce's awesome tools...THE PETAL ROLLER!  Yep, I remember when this tool first came out.  I don't know why I didn't think of that myself...genius!  Then again, I am not the genius...I leave that to Imaginisce!  So, as you can see, I created this border from a Silhouette Design and rolled the strips up using the Petal Roller.



I also love making rolled flowers.  I always grab my Petal Roller to roll them up.  It makes it so fast and easy to create these little cuties.  Make them as big or as little as you'd like.



I love the dimension it created on my layout.  So fun right?





Have you tried the Petal Roller yet?  If not, your missing out.  In fact, I have four of them!  You know how things get lost in the craft room.  I always want to be able to have one on hand.

So, do you just love this sketch and have you had a chance to play along with us?  If not...here are the details!


Create a project (card, layout, etc) using the sketch below as your inspiration.

THEN ....
1. Post your creation on our Facebook Page OR leave a link here to your project that you posted in an online gallery. (make sure to post your link on THIS page - dated March 2, 2015)
OR
2. You can post on Instagram and TAG us #imaginiscesketchchallenge.

At the end of March we will pick ONE lucky winner to win a Prize Package from Imaginisce!
Deadline to enter your sketch is Sunday, March 29th, 2015., March 29th, 2015

Thanks for stopping in and we can't wait to see what you do!


Supplies:
Imaginisce: Patterned Papers (Welcome Spring and Childhood Memories), Petal Roller
American Crafts: Cardstock, Thickers and Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails