Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Lucky

Hello Imaginisce fans!  Last week we shared our Monthly Sketch Challenge with you so if you missed it click HERE.

With St. Patrick's Day only a week away we gave our Design Team another challenge this week.  We asked them to use the sketch but with a St. Patrick's Day theme.  We hope that you'll be inspired by their creativity.



"Lucky"

March is here!  This year is going by so fast and don't know where all the days have gone!  Guiseppa here to share with you my St. Patrick's Day card.  Even though our family doesn't get big into St. Patrick's Day, I always find it useful to have cards for all occasions on had because you never know when you will need them. 

I made this St. Patrick's Day card using Suzanna Lee's sketch for this month.  I also used not one, but two of Imaginisce's wonderful tools; the I-Rock and the I-Magicut!  I love adding bling to my projects to dress them up and bit.  I-Rock allows me to put my bling anywhere I like.  The I-Magicut has changed the way I cut ribbon...FOREVER!  No more fraying ribbon!




Here is a closeup of how I used the I-Rock and I-Magicut on my card.  I also used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out my title, clover border and large clover.




Have you played around with Imaginisce's tool yet?   We are known for creating amazing tools that no one else has!

Also, would you like to play around with our sketch this month?  Join our sketch challenge by:

Creating a project (card, layout, etc) using the sketch below as your inspiration.

THEN ....
1. Post your creation on our Facebook Page OR leave a link here to your project that you posted in an online gallery. (make sure to post your link on THIS page - dated March 2, 2015)
OR
2. You can post on Instagram and TAG us #imaginiscesketchchallenge.

At the end of March we will pick ONE lucky winner to win a Prize Package from Imaginisce!
Deadline to enter your sketch is Sunday, March 29th, 2015.

Thanks for stopping in and we can't wait to see what you do!

Supplies:
Imaginisce: Patterned Papers (Outdoor Adventure, Family Fun and Endless Summer), I-Magicut, I-Rock and Hot Rocks
American Crafts: Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails