Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Together

We've got another fabulous layout to share with you today designed by DT member Monique Liedtke.  She shares some tips on some of our tools as well.

In case you missed it - we have a Sketch Challenge happening this month.  The details are posted HERE and we'd love to see your 'takes' on this fabulous sketch.



Hi everyone! For the month of March we're all using design team member Suzanna Lee's sketch and what a fun one it is! Here's my take on it: I scrapped photos of my husband and my oldest son, spending some quality time together. For this layout I used the Welcome Spring collection as well as a few other pieces.



I'm still over the moon happy with all the tools Imaginisce has given us to work with. For this layout for instance, I used the "i-Score & Pierce" tool: 


The "i-Score & Pierce" tool is a super handy tool!! It's a pen that has four tools all in one! Tips include one 1mm piercing tip, one 4mm piercing tip, one 1.5mm embossing tip and one 2.0mm tip. The tool has an easy push button option to quickly and easily switch over to the other tips. 

And now a few more close-ups of my page: love using old book pages on my layouts!


I couldn't resist adding the little penguin sticker from the Family Fun collection:



And this is the sketch we're using this month: we would love to see what you can do with it!! If you give it a try too, then don't forget to share it with us on our Facebook page


Supply list: 
Imaginisce - Welcome Spring (patterned paper, buttons, die-cut journaling tags), Perfect Vacation (cardstock die-cuts), Family Fun (stickers), i-Score & Pierce.
Bazzill Basics - Cardstock
Other: Silhouette Cameo, 17turtles cut file, Scraptastic Club stamp, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

Thank you so much for visiting our blog today!
Monique

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Loving this page!! Wonderful take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails