Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fresh Air Notepad

As we mentioned at the beginning of the week we are still sharing some Easter themed projects for you to file in your Ideas folder for next year!  Hope you enjoy today's darling little project.


Stephanie Dang

Hi! It's Stephanie from paperANDi here to share you a crafty little Spring project for Easter!

I created this little sticky notepad by using my favorite electronic cutting tool to create and cut the base for my sticky notes. 


I cut out my base on patterned papers from Imaginisce's Welcome Spring collection, score the parts to create an easy fold, and then adhere my sticky notes inside by using a glue runner. I then embellished to my liking using Imaginisce's cardboard stickers from their Happy Camper collection and added a few Imaginisce i-Rock touches. 



 Hope you love my project and give to a try!! :) 


 Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Welcome Spring Collection (patterned paper), Happy Camper Collection (cardboard stickers), i-Rock tool with i-Rock gems.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails