Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Easter layout

Now that Easter is over you're all ready to create those layouts with those fabulous photos you took right??
Check out this wonderful layout (using our "Welcome Spring" collection) for some inspiration to use your Easter photos.





Hi there Imaginisce fans! Suzanna here to share an Easter layout with you! A belated Happy Easter to you! I just love this time of year! Easter to me is the epitome of spring.



The bulk of this layout was created using the Welcome Spring collection with the green background coming from the Little Princess collection. The embellishments I chose are bright and spring-y to compliment the theme of my layout.



I loved when Imaginisce put out letter stickers with their collections! I used letter stickers from Outdoor Adventure for my titling. The circle stickers alternated reminded me of Easter eggs or candy.



This bottom panel is a bit of an Easter collage with the bunny, die cut flowers, snail and butterfly. I love creating little scenes on my layouts.




Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails