Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Best Teacher

We're sharing some teacher gift inspiration this week on the blog. Hope you'll join us!!



Guiseppa Gubler

Happy Monday, Guiseppa here with a cute idea for the wonderful teachers in our children's lives.  Even though my kids are high schoolers and think it's a little childish to give their teachers gifts, I still love making them.  I love the fun bright colors of the new Heartland Farm Collection and in combination with a little Family Fun Collection, this project turned out just as I imagined it. How fun is this little chalkboard?!
 



I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the title, flowers and banner.  I also used my I-Top to make the flower centers as well as the new Enamel Dots from the Heartland Farm Collection.




I absolutely love the die cuts from the Heartland Farm Collection.  The little pennant banner was a perfect addition to add to the chalkboard.




Here's a little fun tip to try when using chalkboard, try rubbing chalk on some stamps!  I used Imaginisce's Crayon Stamp from the Family Fun Collection.  I simply put the chalk on as heavy as I could and pressed down hard on the chalkboard.  It was a little light, but I thought it looked really cool.






I'm hoping one of my kids loves this project so much that they want to give it to one of their teachers!  Have you created something for those special teachers in your children's lives?  I hope that when you do, Imaginisce products are part of your creation!  All week long you will be seeing projects from the Design Team.  Remember, we are here to inspire you, so make sure you are checking the blog daily!  Until next time...Happy Crafting! 


Supplies:
Imaginisce: 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Clear Acrylic Stamp (Family Fun), Patterned Paper, Adhesive Enamel Dots, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes (Heartland Farm), I-Top, 16 mm Punch, 16 mm Brad Daddies 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails