Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Thanks for Helping me Grow!

We're back with another fabulous idea for teachers!



Marcia Dehn-Nix

'Thanks For Helping Me Grow'

With another school year coming to a close, it's time to create some Thank You cards for the teachers. I decided to make a strawberry basket box card as a way to say 'Thanks For Helping Me Grow'. I am loving the new collection Heartland Farm! 



Since I love to garden, I especially love these fruit and vegetable pattern papers. These box cards fold flat for mailing so I even created a coordinating envelope with the strawberry pattern paper. 



Before assembling my card, I used my I-Rock to add some metallic gems to the centers of my strawberry blossoms. It's so easy to add some bling with the I-Rock! 




Now a few chocolate covered strawberries are just what I need to go along with my card!



 
Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Enamel Dots  (Heartland Farm), I-Rock, Metallic gems
American Crafts: Cardstock

1 comment:

Suzanna Lee said...

Oh! My! Word! Cute!! You truly have been rocking the cards lately!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails