Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

I Love You

In case you think that our new collection, Heartland Farm, is just for your visits to the farm or zoo - design team member Stephanie shows you how to use this collection to capture some lovely pictures of her & her son.



Stephanie Dang


Hi! It's Stephanie from paperANDi, sharing some sweet mother & son inspiration for you featuring Heartland Farm by Imaginisce.




I started out with a base. I splattered some black mist ink here and there. I cut out assorted sizes of patterned papers and layered them together. I added my photos on top of those adorable "Heartland Farm" papers. 



I also added a whole lot of phrase die cuts from Imaginisce's Heartland Farm. And for the perfect finishing touches, I used my favorite Imaginisce tool, "i-Rock tool" and heated a few lovely gems around my page. 



Hope you loved my creation and gained a bit of inspiration! Happy Summer everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails