Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Fruit 3D Decor

How adorable is this little summer time ensemble.  Perfect table decor for a summer party!



Summer, summer, summer...I love it and all that comes along with it.  Guiseppa here and I am so excited to see all of the fresh fruits and vegetables that have been growing in my yard.  My berries are growing so well and I am excited to start eating them.  Every time I am outside, I love to snag a few off my bushes.  So, when I saw these adorable Strawberry designs in the Silhouette Store, I knew they were perfect to use with the Heartland Farm Collection and they remind my of my summer berries.




This first one is a strawberry purse.  I used the Heartland Farm patterned papers, the I-Rock and Hot Rock Gems to resemble the seeds of the strawberry and some cardstock from American Crafts.




Look at this adorable jar...I really love this one and again more Heartland Farm patterned papers and Hot Rocks!  The little strawberry is from the Heartland Farm Die Cut Cardstock Shapes.




Lastly this fun strawberry card...continuing with the same supplies that are on the purse and jar.  What a cute set right?  This would be a good gift set to give to someone as a "get well", "just because" or "I am thinking about you", kind of gift.  I have a feeling this set will be gone real soon.





I hope you have enjoyed my project today and I also hope that you pull out you Imaginisce Tools frequently and use them.  They add so much to all kinds of crafting projects.  Thanks fro stopping in and until next time!

Imaginisce Supplies: 
Patterned Paper, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes and Adhesive Enamel Dots (Heartland Farm Collection), Hot Rocks and I-Rock Tool

American Craft Supplies:
Twine, Cardstock and Foam Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails